Education is one of the most important components of our world, in every corner of our world. Currently more than 80% of the world’s education system in powered by women. The role of women in education is unquestionable and that role has power.
The SheLeadsEdu Core 7
- Connecting with other women empowers great things to happen for everyone.
- We are NEVER done learning.
- Education is a dynamic and fluid subset of our global community and as such thrives from the intersection of teachers, leaders, advocates, parents, and other stakeholders.
- Once a teacher, you are always a teacher.
- Bringing voice to the women in education who are underpaid (compared to their male counterparts), dismissed for job opportunities (with the male counterparts getting more leadership positions), and underdeveloped (often left in classrooms with no network of support) will change the field for good.
- We believe in the power of voice and the personal value of sharing one’s story.
- We will be that safe place to fall, the quality place to learn, the impenetrable force for good, and the cog in the wheel that moves others towards their dreams and goals.